Old things packed and I'm only left with memories.

Wearing most of my new purchases (that I showed you in my last "haul" post and those Zara loafers-sneakers-plimsolls-kinda-pair of shoes that I bought the other day only for 5,99 Euros) and after a typical morning coffee downtown, I decided to take some pictures of my outfit to show you. At least I wanted to but I forgot, and then I got home and noone was there. I did take the pictures but by myself so, for once again bare with me people. Anyway, it was a lovely day, the sun was shinning and the weather was great and I didn't want to stay inside. The nearest place to be was probably my terrace and that little room there, where lots of memories are "stored". I found so many lovely stuff, some old toys, books, my old bicycle  and lots of other things. Check out the pictures.


I'm wearing..
Leather shorts and Slippers (both new): Zara
Jean shirt: Pull&Bear
Necklace: Gift from my man (I'm never taking it off)
Sunglasses (new): Stradivarius
Varsity Jacket (new): Bershka

Σχόλια

  1. πωωωως τις έβγαλες μόνη σου καλέ τις τελευταίες??θέλω και γω!!χεχε!!
    Ωραία τα ταίριαξες!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you soo so much for visiting and even leaving a lovely comment. I appreciate it!! xx

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις