Missguided obsession

Okay, to cut long story short, I'm just stuck with this site. I've seen it everywhere, since lots of bloggers mention it, and I don't really know why I didn't pay that much attention to their referrences, earlier. Two days now, I'm "all over it", I've searched pretty much the whole site and I've found aaamazing stuff and I hope I'll purchase at least some of those. So that would probably be my February wishlist, a Missguided wishlist. Check it out :D <3



1. Edie High Waist Ripped Knee Skinny Jeans
2. Parma Knitted Jumper In Cream
3. Orlanetta Sequin Midi Skirt
4. Aleta Strappy Contrast Sequin Swing Dress
5. Endora Printed Bandeau Playsuit
6. Staccey Premium Sequin Bralet In Black
7. Francesca Mesh Back Bralet In Navy
8. Caerwyn Cage Strappy Crop Top In Burgundy
9. Magrat Flower Print Tassel Kimono
10. Maaria Leather Tee In Black
11. Karita Aztec Sequin Skirt
12. Suzanne Tribal Mini Dress In Navy
13. PEACE + LOVE Sky Leatherette Detail Mini Dress
14. Daira Loose Shift Dress In Navy
15. Ruth Quilted Sweatshirt In Mint
16. Dawn Aztec Hot Pants
17. Lintaie Sequin Embellished Shorts
18. Aleena Lace Plunge Neck Puffball Dress In Cream
19. Barry M Lip Paint In Cranberry Red
20. Leena Bandage Bodycon Dress In Red

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις