17.5.13

It's beautiful out there.

Some days ago my family and I visited my grandparents in our village, at the countryside. I haven't been there for so long, so I was really excited. Our home is amazing at least for my taste :D. I love the little yard that we have there which is full of plants and colorful flowers, but I loved that one, that was a kind those ivy plants and it was all over the walls. Check out a couple of pictures that I took. :)

I'm wearing..
Pants, T-Shirt and Shoes: Zara
Jean Vest: Bershka
Necklace: gift from my man
kisskiss
<3

8 σχόλια:

  1. Adore your sneakers!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Happy Sunday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. You are so adorable! Love the yellow jeans and denim vest!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Great look, I like the denim vest!

    Would you like to follow each other? please let me know. I always follow back! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I'm following you dera. This panther printed sneakers are super cool! :)

      Διαγραφή
  4. Loved your blog and will come back for sure!

    Oh, I just started following you by the way! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you soo so much for visiting and even leaving a lovely comment. I appreciate it!! xx