Just a little something something!!

and then..don't judge me world
Never felt more bored and useless than that day. Wasted as a total couch potato, thinking about life,  how minutes/days/years go by, when great things could happen as I'm still spending quality time observing my ceiling. Anyway, fed up with myself, feeling a little inspired, I got up to see my closet, thinking of possible interesting combinations, what I have and what I need. I ended up trying on a red lip liner and my new mascara. Feeling a beauty already, I sent my snapchat selfies and then I took things to another level. "That would be a great opportunity to shoot a little something something for my forgotten blog", I thought, and that's almost how this shoot happened. I'm ready and opened for any kind of comments, because people will "talk" for sure. This is  what I did for fun to express my creativity, it's something different for me, it's not just my typical outfit pictures. I hope you like them aaand enjoy my loves!!

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις