The maxi dress

An other current obsession that I have is the maxi dresses. You can be comfy and romantic in the morning, while wearing these with your favorite pair of espadrilles or even sneakers, or you can make a beautiful and elegant appearance at night, with a pair of wedges/platforms, (or some cute and classy sandals) and some accessories. I only have one but it's too formal to wear it every day. But there is a huge variety on the market, so you can choose one that can me worn both in the morning and at night by only changing some little things regarding the accessories or the outerwear. There is a variety of prints, colors and textures, shapes and styles. You can choose one with special prints or lace to make your outfit more gipsy/bohemian and romantic, or one that its style reminds you a Greek goddess. One that's backless or some other parts of it have been cut, or one which is more loose or more tight to your body for a more sexy and seductive but beautiful appearance. So I did a little research and I found these cuties. ^^
1. Mint Tea Maxi from Sabo Skirt , 2. Larysa Long Sleeve Jersey Maxi Dress from Missguided ,
3. Poppey Striped Maxi Dress from Missguided , 4. Religion Olsen Maxi Dress from ASOS

Sweet Escape Maxi Dress from Nasty Gal

Maxi Dress With T-Shirt Sleeve from ASOS

Field Chaser Maxi Dress from Nasty Gal

Laced Maxi Dress - Cream from Nasty Gal

1. Oh My Love Cami Maxi Dress in Flower Print from ASOS , 2. Floral Maxi Dress from Zara ,
3. Print maxi dress from Stradivarius , 4. White and black printed Silk Long Dress from Ssense

That's all :)OH btw, today (finally) I got my laptop back from the service. Unfortunately, I have no other device or gadget or anything else associated with technology to contact you, apart from my laptop and my current cell phone which is one of those ancient models of LG (Y) I'm so sorry for once again.

kisskiss
<3


Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις